There are over 400 acupuncture points; however, most acupuncturists typically use 40 points or less! Find out which points are the most commonly used – how to locate them – and when it’s best to use them.
Drew’s Masterclass is perfect for those looking to improve on their acupuncture point location confidence. Ideal for those who struggled in acupuncture location class or for those who are simply interested in a clinically relevant review.
This is a hands-on workshop where you will work on other participants to demonstrate your acupuncture location skills. No needling is performed in this workshop.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate the location of the 40 most commonly used acupuncture points in clinical practice
- Explain the most common reasons why each point is used in a clinical setting – actions and indications
- Compare and contrast adjacent points to better recognize how points relate to each other
- Recognize the most common point combinations for specific points
- Identify important contraindications and anatomy of concern for relevant points
- Observe the most commonly made location errors and how to avoid them
- Apply all of Drew’s secret tips and tricks for the points you’ve always had difficulty with
- Get a chance to ask Drew about points which have always been difficult for you